Hugh

What sort of a facility do you need to test a vault that big? I have a
mental picture of a big sort of wind tunnel lined with flamethrowers, with
Hugh and test team sitting outside gleefully sending blasts in all
directions!

We apparently have here a team who spend their lives blowing up power
transformers. Whoopee! Life wasn't meant to be archives boxes.

More seriously, I don't know about the US scene but here in Australia
there is a serious shortage of quantitative testing along these lines.
When you ask more detailed questions, a lot of the building standards are
based on estimates.

So, well done.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd
agreed, I would have signed it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But
I haven't, so I didn't.