Good choice. Congratulations Peter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Wolfe [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 7:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ADMIN: Newest listowner

We are pleased to announce the addition of a third co-owner to the RECMGMT-
L list, Peter A. Kurilecz.

For various reasons comprehensive owner coverage of the list and requests
to the owner has become problematic.  Susan brought up the idea of adding
another person to the owner list and due to press of time left the
selection in my hands.

After long and careful thought (can't just let anyone in here, look what we
got the last time a new owner was added . . .) I decided to ask Peter to
join us.  In addition to his contributions to the list Peter has
consistently taken it upon himself to provide a copy of subscription
management options to those who post such inquiries to the list.

Such dedication should not go unpun^H^H^Hrewarded.

On the balance of his contributions and considering his qualifications and
mien, he was my choice.

We already have a list Goddess and a listmom - I leave it to Peter to
choose his own job title.

Welcome to the bridge, Flash

Listmom Marc

+