For those that know PA and watch Red Dwarf should we call him "Lister"?

Chris

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Steven Whitaker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Thursday, March 14, 2002 3:35 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: ADMIN: Newest listowner

Well, if Peter winds up being called "ListPa", I can see him strutting
around in New Orleans this fall asking anybody who will listen "Who's your
daddy?"

>>> "Alan S. Zaben" <[log in to unmask]> 03/14/02 02:28PM >>>
Peter,

How about "List Chief", since you are the RAIN-maker!!!!!

Alan

ALAN S. ZABEN
"A Cancer Survivor"
Edison, New Jersey

Cancer may have robbed me of that blissful ignorance that once lead
me to believe that tomorrow stretched forever.  In exchange I've been
granted the wisdom to see each today as something precious, a gift to
be used wisely and fully.  Nothing can take that away.

Hopes and dreams reign where cancer cannot go.