In a message dated Mon, 18 Mar 2002  3:25:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> I think this is an excellent idea.  Many e-newsletters have links on which
> you click and are automatically "unsubscribed." (Although the current method
> has increased my vocabulary a bit)

these are all admirable suggestions, but let me remind folks that at the bottom of each posting received via the listserv one will see the following legends

If I am not mistaken the above legend is set up on a rotating schedule to provide other important information.

All messages to the listserv are set for plaintext to ensure that all are able to read the postings. (so please turn off your html). I will let Marc go into the technical details, but suffice it to say that all one need to do is simply put the following 3 addresses into your Outlook, LotusNotes, Yahoo!Mail, Hotmail or any other email address book

For posting to the listserv

For requesting assistance from the management

For modifying your own account without assistance

Three simple addresses is all it takes.

For the management, I am

Peter (still flying solo, but the wings are level) Kurilecz