From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Tracey Black
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 12:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Record Storage Facility Guidelines

Dear Listserv Members,

I have searched the archives of the LISTSERV and can only find reference
Records Storage Guidelines for Australia.  I have also searched the MA
State
Records Center site and didn't find anything specific on storage
guidelines.
Does anyone have a link or reference book title that could assist me in
finding Records Storage Facility Guidelines with such things as
temperatures
standards, height requirements, fire codes, etc?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Respectfully submitted,

Tracey Ann Black
Records Administrator, MMWEC