The bottom line!
Adam Herbst

From: Jim Mullen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2002 1:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Masters thesis - records work

Barbara,

I'm working on my MS in Applied Information Management through the
University of Oregon.  I'm just finishing my first term this week (a
weekend off-yippee!) and, although I have not yet chosen my thesis
topic, a recent project in research writing aimed at answering a
"burning question".  My question went something like "What motivational
factors would allow  administrators and information creators to see that
information assets need to be managed systematically, and how can they
assist in the process?"

Jim

Jim Mullen
Records Manager