Well, I must admit the that the people that y'all
declared independence from were my ancestors, so I
suppose I should sulk about it, but in the spirit of
reconcilliation, congratulations.  We never were any
good at that military thing anyway.

On a more serious note, I have somehow gotten on to a
spam list from something called virtumundo.com that
sends advertisements that cannot be deleted.  They are
infuriating because they are graphics-intensive html
files that take forever to download (just the thing
when you're downloading e-mail in a hotel at 3 bucks a
minute long distance, and they've sent 40 of the damn
things), but now they won't go away.  I've tried
deleting, dragging and dropping, moving , etc., all to
no avail.  FYI the worst offenders advertise the PC
Mall, and they lock up the netscape mail function when
you try to delete them, so you have to exit and restart
netscape to even read your other mail.  Any tech-savy
listservians out there with a solution?

John Montana
Montana & Associates
29 Parsons Road