From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Chris Flynn
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 4:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Humor Please

"A criminal is a person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient
capital to form a corporation." [NL]Howard Scott.
"I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons." [NL]Douglas Adams.
"I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early."
[NL]Charles Lamb.
"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror,
murder and bloodshed but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and
the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love; they had five
hundred years of democracy and peace and what did they produce? The cuckoo
clock." [NL]Orson Welles.
"Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright
law on the planet." [NL]Mark Twain.
"The definition of a consultant: Someone who borrows, your watch, tells you
the time and then charges you for the privilege." [NL]letter in the Times
newspaper.
"In the business world an executive knows something about everything, a
technician knows everything about something and the switchboard operator
knows everything." [NL]Harold Coffin.
"The first rule of business is: Do other men for they would do you."
[NL]Charles Dickens.
"Few great men would have got past personnel." [NL]Paul Goodman.
"When I asked my accountant if anything could get me out of this mess I am
in now he thought for a long time and said, 'Yes, death would help'."
[NL]Robert Morley.
If advertisers spent the same amount of money on improving their products as
they do on advertising then they wouldn't have to advertise them." [NL]Will
Rogers.
"If you think your boss is stupid remember; you wouldn't have a job if he
was smarter." [NL]Albert Grant.
"A lot of people become pessimists from financing optimists." [NL]CT Jones.
"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on." [NL]Samuel
Goldwyn.
"We didn't actually overspend our budget. The allocation simply fell short
of our expenditure." [NL]Keith Davis.
"Any organisation is like a septic tank. The really big chunks rise to the
top." [NL]John Imhoff.
"His insomnia was so bad, he couldn't sleep during office hours." [NL]Arthur
Baer.
"I don't want any yes-men around me. I want everyone to tell me the
truth--even if it costs him his job." [NL]Samuel Goldwyn.
"Today's payslip has more deductions than a Sherlock Holmes novel."
[NL]Raymond Cvikota.
"To make a long story short, there's nothing like having a boss walk in."
[NL]Doris Lilly.