From: Meg Carpenter [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: March 28, 2002 9:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New Directions for AIIM

    I'm not sure why Peter's link didn't work, but if you're searching for the article, here's a little more information on finding it.
          KMWorld, March 2002, Vol 11, Issue 3
          "What's up with AIIM these days? "
          Hugh McKellar of KMWorld Magazine

Meg Carpenter
Records Analyst
Texas A&M University
(979) 458-1473

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/28/02 08:43AM >>>
The following link will take you to a KMWorld article about the direction
that AIIM is going in. Be sure to check out the second to last paragraph

http://www.kmworld.com/publications/magazine/index.cfm?action=readarticle&Ar
ticle_ID=1218&Publication_ID=67

Peter Kurilecz