Bob,

I have approximately five different job descriptions from clerk to analyst to records manager that have bankwide records management responsibilities.  Have your friend give me a call and I can get them to him/her in a flash.

Sandra Broady, CRM
Vice President & Records Manager
Republic Bank
727-384-8088 X4250

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/02/02 11:38PM >>>
I received this request for help from someone who needs assistance.

We have had a real disappointment here because they have lowered our
pay by over $100.00 a month.  The Item processing used to be
in this dept. and now we are having the Fed's. process our checks. I was
never one of the ones who processed the checks however it was still in
my job description and went that went away so did the money.  Our job
descriptions are so out dated but our job responsibilities keep growing.
I would like to ask a big favor and see if you know where or who could
send me some job descriptions in the Records Management field.
We (one other person and I) have just had a large part in implementing a
new Document Management system, we just updated our Records
 Retention schedule we track loans and signatures cards using Excel
Spreadsheets we handle all the  Off Site Storage, all bank records,
assist all branches and depts.  in retrieving necessary records. We
are not managers, supervisors by title but our responsibilities are. We
have many more responsibilities here but this was just to name a few.
Our pay was $10.54 an hour and now it has fallen below $10.00.  I
need to know is this is really the industry standards?

Request your assistance, if you can, to help a couple of people in the RM
community.  If you have or know of any job desecriptions within the banking
area that you could share it would appreciated.

I have already mentioned the Job Description Guideline book in the ARMA
library.

Thanks

Bob Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting

INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, DO NOT READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS).  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY E-MAIL REPLY AND THEN DELETE THIS E-MAIL.