According to HR here, all non-CRMs were screened out; only CRMs were interviewed.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM

>>> "McFadden, Deborah" <[log in to unmask]> 03/05/02 05:28AM >>>
But would they have hired you without a CRM? I know several people in jobs
that "required", "preferred", etc but they still hired a non-CRM and before
you go there not all of those positions were paying dirt, if you know what I
mean. What I have found also is that many positions require a CRM because a
previous CRM put that stipulation in the job description before they left. I
am not saying I do not want a CRM. I am looking at all options that provide
personal and career benefits as well as opening a diversity of doors in the
records management profession.

Deborah