Have you checked with FileNet for EDMS solutions?  They have, or used to have, a whole range of EDMS-related products; from the old SAROS to Panagon.

>>> "Yocum, Melissa" <[log in to unmask]> 03/01/02 06:19AM >>>
I've been told my company has been using FileNet for approximately 5 years
for image services and just recently picked their content services for
document management.  I've only been here a little over a year and don't
work directly with imaging at the moment.  I think the person using FileNet
likes it, however getting reports generated and getting it to link with
other systems is difficult.  We just went through the RFP process for an
electronic records management system and one of our stumbling blocks was
finding something that would integrate with all the documents we have on
FileNet.  We basically decided we will have to spend money on an
implementation piece and we will be the first company to integrate the
software we chose with FileNet.  So my advice is be aware of what you will
need it to integrate with.

Melissa Yocum, CRM