Maria,

We recently outsourced the Officers and Directors Loan Committee Minutes for Republic Bank.  We had the vendor send images to a CD as well as archival microfilm.  That way we can have retrievals accomplished fairly easily by keywords, since the information was OCR'd and we will also have our archival copy of the film stored off-site for permanent retention in a vault.  One of our departments recently used the CD to find pertinent information from the CD and they said it sure beat paging through all of those three ring binders!

Sandra Broady, CRM
Vice President & Records Manager
Republic Bank
727-384-8088 X4250

>>> [log in to unmask] 02/28/02 07:05PM >>>
I like to know if there is anyone of the List who has ever Imaged their
client's Minute book. I am the Records Manager at a large law firm and would
like some suggestions/opinions.  Thank you

Maria Richardson
Fulbright & Jaworski
New York

INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, DO NOT READ, DISTRIBUTE OR REPRODUCE THIS TRANSMISSION (INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS).  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY E-MAIL REPLY AND THEN DELETE THIS E-MAIL.