Message text written by Records Management Program
>POSITION AVAILABLE: RECORDS SUPERVISOR / MANAGER.  INTERNATIONAL
ARCHITECTURE
AND ENGINEERING FIRM.

Performs multiple functions including coordination of records activities
and
department staff.  Contributes basic management skills including project
management, staff management, procedural oversight, and organizational
responsibilities.  Works independently with moderate supervisory
responsibilities.  Encourages and facilitates communication.

Responsibilities cover any and/or all daily record center activities.
Responsibilities also include training personnel in records systems,
policies, and procedures; evaluating records activities; implementing
programs, and records and data analysis.  Reports to firmwide Records
Manager.

Send cover letter and resume to Linda Marquardt, Records Manager (<A
HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">
[log in to unmask]</A>).
<

Linda,

Can you give me a sense of the salary range?  I know of a couple of folks
in the Chicago area, both long term RM people and HEAVILY involved in
engineering/design through our work with utilities, that may be interested.
 One is senior level and the other mid to senior.  One (the junior) is
working on her CRM - the other is not.  Gee - might even be willing to hang
up my shingle myself and get off this road rat race if the price was right
:0)

Let me know what the range is if you can and I'll forward the info to them.
 If you can't just let me know and I'll forward the info to them anyway.

Sorry I won't see you at the Spring Conference - I have a Standards Board
meeting (ironically in Chicago) the week of the Conference but if I can get
away I'll stop down.

Regards

Bruce Evans, CRM/NS
CIBER Consulting, Inc.