Hello everybody

I am involved in a research project on : "Exploring social network indicators and concepts for R&D collaboration programs (Kplus, Kind/ Knet and CD-Labs). A meta-
evaluation on the impact of Social Network Analyses for technology programs" Now, it is just the moment where we put together the literature reference and so I ask for
your advice.

A lot of work that has been done on the generation and diffusion of innovations, but what we are particularly interested are publications or ongoing studies, which analyse
R&D cooperation and the emergence of high-tech clusters. Within these networks or research cluster we want to analyse the different ways of formal and informal
cooperation and the research culture.

Do you know any work along these lines, or does anyone know of work that has been done?

Thank you in advance!

Wolfgang Neurath

BMWA - Ministry for Economic Affairs and Labour: department for technology
Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Arbeit
Stubenring 1
A-1014 Wien - Vienna/Austria

phone:  +43 - 1 - 71100/5354
fax:     +43 - 1 - 71100/2036