Hi, I'm interested in Wolfgang's topic, too.
Could you also email me the answer?

Luo Luo

>From: Wolfgang Neurath <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:37:52 +0100
>
>Hello everybody
>
>I am involved in a research project on : "Exploring social network
indicators and concepts for R&D collaboration programs (Kplus, Kind/ Knet
and CD-Labs). A meta-
>evaluation on the impact of Social Network Analyses for technology
programs" Now, it is just the moment where we put together the literature
reference and so I ask for
>your advice.
>
>A lot of work that has been done on the generation and diffusion of
innovations, but what we are particularly interested are publications or
ongoing studies, which analyse
>R&D cooperation and the emergence of high-tech clusters. Within these
networks or research cluster we want to analyse the different ways of
formal and informal
>cooperation and the research culture.
>
>Do you know any work along these lines, or does anyone know of work that
has been done?

>Thank you in advance!
>
>Wolfgang Neurath
>
>BMWA - Ministry for Economic Affairs and Labour: department for technology
>Bundesministerium f? Wirtschaft und Arbeit
>Stubenring 1
>A-1014 Wien - Vienna/Austria
>
>phone:  +43 - 1 - 71100/5354
>fax:     +43 - 1 - 71100/2036