I think this would interest a lot of us.
I have written one or two papers that touched on these issues, but nothing that did a thorough review

Sam Friedman
National Development and Research Institutes
71 West 23d Street
New York, NY 10010
USA
1 212 845 4467
Fax 1 917 438 0894
>>> Sandra Solano <[log in to unmask]> 03/30/02 11:16 AM >>>

Dear fellow networkers,

I?m developing a investigation about forms of workers?s organisations in a context of little and medium enterpises, where the trade unions is a weak or no existent actor in the labour relations.

I would like to perceive if any list members know of existing literature reviews connecting the social networks analysis and kinds of worker?s organisations, from the formal forms ? like trade unions ? until the more informal forms ? like the Human Relational School?s studies-, please let me know.

Thanks

Sandra Solano