Does UCINET allow us to automatically convert valued matrices to binary
 matrices in calculating the various ego network measures (on density and
 structural hole indicators)? I have over 200 matrices of personal networks
 obtained from Quebec inmates in a survey conducted last year. I would like to
 see how results vary between the two sets of calculations, but I would like to
 avoid redoing all the matrices in binary form if an automatic option exists (of
 course, I would redo the matrices if I had to...).

 Carlo Morselli
 School of Criminology
 Université de Montréal