     I'm really fed-up hearing about the residents at
133 and 134 Valois.  I was there twice for an total of
6-8 hours, and in that time did not see any
inconsiderate behavior by any birder.  I happened to
be one of the criminals who sat (actually leaned) on
134's rock on Saturday.  It's right at the property
line and you can lean on it and still have your feet
on the right-of-way.  Sor-r-r-r-y.
     By the way, the guy at 134, who was cordial for
about 5 minutes, showed me where the "Spindalis" was
nesting in a box at the rear of his house.  He said it
was brownish above, and was yellowish below.  The head
came to a point.  His "Spindalis" was a great crested
flycatcher.  Spindali don't even nest in holes, so
please don't antagonize this gentleman looking for a
Spindalis nest.

     Steve Siegel