Greetings Florida Birders,

I will be visiting a friend (nonbirder) in Orlando at
the end of the month. This will be my first time any
where near the east coast so pretty much anywhere I go
will produce something new. I will be relying on foot
power and public transit to get around (my friend
sleeps late). Any suggestions for good local parks? I
will be especially close to the Harry P. Leu Botanical
Gardens, any good? What's the deal with all the ponds,
are they accessible, or will I be standing in
somebody's backyard? I will be really close to Druid
Lake....

Thanks,

Matt Sadowski
San Diego, CA