Friday morning as I was putting on my shoes to go
birding at Turkey Creek Sanctuary I saw a Mockingbird
scolding something in the bushes outside my livingroom
window.  I looked down to tie my shoe when there was a
thud as something hit the window, I looked toward the
ground and there was a stunned Ovenbird, he sat there
blinking and in a daze and after a while got up and
started strutting, I realized then the he was okay and
when I left to go to Turkey Creek he was gone.  I was
excited because when Warblers show up in the
neighborhood it usually means Turkey Creek is good that
day....alas not to be, a very slow day was to be had.

--
Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd