I was erroneous in my posting that I had an unattractive
yard for warblers.  My Seagrape is blooming and
attracting many insects,  a candy store for the warblers.
Also the camphor tree I thought might be unappealing is
is drawing it's share of birds.  Today I had 5 warbler
species in my yard much to my delight.  I set a dripping
hose above the birdbath to enhance the area for them.

Prairie Warbler(a nice male!)
Cape May Warbler (another nice male!)
Northern Parula (male and female)
American Redstart(male and female)
Black-throated Blue Warbler ( male and female)

--
Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd