5 species of Warbler today.  My first view earlier in
the morning of the Magnolia Warbler was through the
forest canopy and distant, I only saw the distinct black
streaks and yellow breast and mulled over whether to
report it as a Magnolia Warbler or not.....fortunately
as I was leaving via the jogging trail I saw the
Magnolia Warbler up close in the same general vicinity
as the previous sighting, I think it is safe to say it
is the same one.
Turkey Creek today:
Magnolia Warbler - 1
Blackpoll Warbler - 6
Black-throated blue Warbler(female) - 1
Northern Parula - 4
American Redstart - 15(females and young males)
Great Crested Flycatcher - 2
and the regular birds(Northern Cardinal, Carolina Wren
ect...)

--
Herman Bechtel
2859 Fountainhead Blvd