Greetings:

Does anyone know of a source, either book or web address, that shows
pictures of bird eggs?  Some friends are monitoring the bluebird houses
at Babcock Ranch in Lee County and one of the nests has apparently been
taken over by another bird. Here's what they have to say: "Not parasitism
but a bird that likes similar habitat to bluebirds. The eggs are slightly
bigger than bluebird eggs and are tan with lots of brown streaks on them.
From our Audubon NA Bird Encyclopedia we can rule out cowbird, house
sparrow, and starlings since the eggs don't match. Besides the brood
parasitic birds usually lay only one egg per nest and this nest today had
4  eggs and one chick."

Any ideas? Thanks.

Good birding!

Vince Lucas