From: David Dees [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 4:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FLORIDABIRDS-L] Live Oak Whoopers, photo

The head of the project  with FWC Julie Brashears called me a few
 days after I posted the sighting.  They flew up on Monday (I posted on
Sunday early evening).  They have lost contact with this group, so she
glad to hear of them.   I haven't seen them since...but I drive a little
slower by every open field I pass.    :-)

David Dees
Network Manager
Suwannee County Schools