Hi all,

I'm going to be in South Florida over the weekend and plan to look for
Black-Whiskered Vireo in the Key Largo area.  Has anyone heard of any
further sightings of the Zenaida Dove that was present a few weeks ago?

Also, does anyone know if I would have to go to Marathon for Antillean
Nighthawk, or have any been seen further north than that this year?

Would appreciate hearing of any other good birds around that might not have
gotten on the list yet.

Thanks,

Carol Paine
Orlando, FL