I was outside near downtown for two five minute periods between 9 and 10 pm
tonight.  It was mostly cloudy and the migrants passing over were quite
vocal - 20 and 25 calls counted during the two periods.  I did not hear any
birds that I would consider to not be the generic nocturnal seep warbler.

Later...

Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL, US
Please consider this - http://www.mcbride2002.com/index.html
"Even in its most primitive form, naming is a kind of judgment."
                                                        (Walker Percy)