Greetings:

Well, I was one of about 15 birders this morning who was fortunate enough
to see the Zenaida Dove. Great bird & thanks Larry for finding it! The
Zenaida was one of six columbids that I saw this morning in the Key
Largo/Homestead area. The toughest one to find? You guessed it. . . Rock
Dove! I had to drive around Homestead for over a half-hour to locate one.
I visted quite a few shopping centers, gas stations, fast food places
etc. before locating it. Has anyone ever had more than six doves &
relatives in the state in one day? It's possible I suppose. Get out there
and see the Zenaida Dove!

Good birding!

Vince Lucas
Naples