Hi all,
This morning I met Ken tracey and a couple other birders at the Green Key
"Funnel" and we had 9 species of Warblers. (For the exact count see Ken's
post)
Birds seen:
Red-breasted Merganser (walking across the road!)
Laughing Gull
Ruddy Turnstones
Willet
Clapper Rail
Yellow-billed Cuckoo
Gray Kingbirds (nesting)
2 Marsh Wrens (got a great view of one for a change)
Ground Dove
Parula Warbler
Black-throated Blue Warbler
Prairie Warbler
Palm Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler
Ovenbird
Northern Waterthrush
Redstart
Common Yellowthroat
Bobolink
Common Grackles
Redwings

Afterwards I drove to Crews Lake (off of Rt 52 next to the Suncoast
Highway) to see the Bobolinks seen there yesterday, but no luck. Did see
the following birds:
Tricolored Heron
Great Blue Heron
Mottled Duck