  I received a warning about this virus and yes it was in my system and
so may also be in yours as you are in my address book.
According to the message I received from Miss Fincher (below) whom I
don't personally know, the name of this virus is  jdbgmgr.exe  and it is
sent automatically by the Messenger and by the address book.
The virus is not detected by McAfee or Norton and it stays quiet for 14
days before damaging the system.
The virus can be cleaned before it deletes the files from your system.
In  order to eliminate it, it is just necessary to find the file on your
computer and delete it and then remove it from the trash bin as well.
 One way to do this is by  following the following easy steps:

 > 1. Go to Start, click "Search"
 > 2.- In the "Files or Folders option" write the name jdbgmgr.exe
 > 3.- Be sure that you are searching in the drive "C"
 > 4.- Click "find now"
 > 5.- If the virus is there (it has a little bear-like icon with the
name of  jdbgmgr.exe     DONOT OPEN IT FOR ANY REASON
 > 6.- Right click and delete it (it will go to the Recycle bin)
 > 7.- Go to the recycle bin and delete it or empty the recycle bin. IF
 > YOU FIND THE VIRUS IN ALL OF YOUR SYSTEMS SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ALL OF
 > YOUR CONTACTS LOCATED IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK BEFORE IT CAN CAUSE ANY
DAMAGE.

Regards and sorry for the hassle!

Teresa Fincher