Semed like a cool front sneaked thru last night. I've been enjoying fair
numbers of Am. Redstart, Blackpoll, Yellowthroat, N. Waterthrush, and
Ovenbird for the last several days but all was quiet today. Just a couple of
redstarts at the Sanibel lighthouse and on Captiva. Today was ,however, the
best flight of Barn Swallows I've seen the entire Spring migration along
Captiva at Redfish Pass. A Bank Swallow was among them. Except for a late
afternoon Yellow-billed Cuckoo not much else to report.
Vince McGrath
Ft. Myers,Fl.