Hello,

After a disappointing morning at Green Key that Ray Smart has already
alluded too, I went to a small pond in the Trinity area off Little Road
in West Pasco.
The Pickerelweed has almost taken over this pond and after scanning for
a few minutes I saw a Limpkin feeding along the edge, 2 Least Bitterns
chasing each other through  and over the Pickerelweed which caused a
Purple Gallinule to stick it's head up out of the blue-purple flowers!

Ken Tracey     [log in to unmask]
New Port Richey, FL
West Pasco Audubon Society  http://www.audubon.org/chapter/fl/westpasco
Bird Watching In West Pasco  http://home1.gte.net/ktracey/bird.htm