Leaving Vero Beach at 0615 Sunday and heading for Blue Cypress Lake in search
of the "Hawk" we found there about six weeks ago!  Will have a visitor from
New Joisey who is here looking for some "lifers" over the weekend!  He's
scheduled with David Simpson either today (Saturday) or Monday  for
specialties of the Buffer Preserve!
Will "Post" our results tomorrow evening!

Jack Taylor  772-562-5247    (Happy Birding  --  but don't report your
"Butter" or "Dragon" Flies!!   ---   Just kidding!)