        Even though the Kite nests are difficult to access on your
        own, the park biologists are willing to take birders to see
        the nests (and find Grasshopper Sparrows) if you call them and
        make arrangements before visiting. Park office: 863-462-5360.

        -Keith

--
Keith Gemeinhart ([log in to unmask]) | Voice: (863) 385 - 6517
Technology Service Corp.          | Fax:   (786) 513 - 0572