        I'm planning a weekend trip to the Keys the 2nd weekend of
        June (7-9th) and have a few questions ...

        What are the most reliable sites for finding Black Whiskered
        Vireos? Yellow Warblers? Mangrove Cuckoos?

        Are there any Keys specialties that should be a slam dunk
        this time of year? If so, what and where?

        Birding won't be the primary purpose of the trip ... So, if I
        had to pick one or two places to bird, where would I get the
        most "bang for the buck"?

        Finally, how long does it take to drive from say Homestead to
        Key West (not counting stops for birding)?

        Thanks in advance,
        -Keith

--
Keith Gemeinhart ([log in to unmask]) | Voice: (863) 385 - 6517
Technology Service Corp.          | Fax:   (786) 513 - 0572