From: Florida Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Noel Wamer
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 7:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FLORIDABIRDS-L] Kelp (?) Gull @ Captiva Island

Probably not anymore, but you can imagine my surprise (Wow!) when I
stumbled across a web page presenting pictures of a putative adult Kelp
Gull at Captiva Island on March 12, 2002.

The page...
http://www.nebirdsplus.com./kelp_gull.htm

Later...

Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL, US
"You know your neighborhood watch is serious when you
have to watch your neighbors."
                                              (Noel Wamer)