Saw a Chukar in the parking lot of my girlfriend's condo in the Summer of
2001. Hung around for about two weeks.

Dart Humeston

-----Original Message-----
From: Florida Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Tom Palmer
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 5:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FLORIDABIRDS-L] Lakeland Chukar

Dear all,
    This morning some people in a residential area in
Lakeland reported observing a bird they identified as
a Chukar feeding in a yard and then resting for about
an hour on the roof of one of the observers' home.
    They said the bird flew after that and was not
relocated.
     If it reappears, I will post the information.

Tom Palmer
Winter Haven