Hi all,

I have followed this thread with interest and enthusiasm.  Much talk of birds
and equipment, all very knowledgeable, but I am going on the strength of my
rule #1 for Sanibel and Captiva, "IF VINCE  MCGRATH HASN'T SEEN IT, IT WAS
NEVER THERE."  I hate to do this in public, knowing how shy my good friend
is, but it is a rule which has stood me in good stead for several years.

Dick Beeler
Fort Myers

FloridaBirds-L website: http://www.javaswift.com/floridabirds/

For archives:  http://www.lists.ufl.edu/archives/floridabirds-l.html

To set nomail: Mailto:[log in to unmask] Set floridabirds-l nomail