I thoroughly agree - I have enjoyed reading the discussion. As a budding
"Larophile" I am trying to learn everything I can about gulls - which is
surprisingly hard to do. Most of the stuff I find is like computer manuals -
written for someone who has a clue. If you can understand it, you don't need
it! ;-)

In other notes, two COMMON NIGHTHAWKS put on a show for me at dusk. They
circled the house below roof-top height, actually briefly landing on the
roof - one time, it looked like one landed on the others's back! You could
actually hear the wind rushing through their wings! The coolest part was,
they were against the backdrop of angry blue and purple storm clouds, and
they were competly, eerily silent...

-S.P.MacCumhail
Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida

---