3.5 miles north of the I-75 Miccosukee travel Plaza on government road saw
two Crested Caracaras. Had to wait a while until I found them - they were on
the ground south of the cattle corral area. Then they flew onto the fence
and a tree. Got a couple of more photos:
http://www.dartscape.com/birds/caracara.htm

Got back on I-75 and headed west to Route 29 and about three miles or so
north of I-75 saw two Swallow-tailed Kites. Got lucky with them too!
http://www.dartscape.com/birds/swallow-tailed-kite.htm

The great used bookstore in LaBelle was closed, but the birds made it worth
the trip!

Dart Humeston
Pembroke Pines, Florida