Dick and Pam Novier, Jack Taylor, and I were four of the lucky people to see
the Zenaida Dove this morning.  I would like to add that we arrived on Valois
Street at 7:50am and initially saw the Zenaida Dove at 8am on the wires
behind a vacant lot several houses down from where it was seen later by
everyone.
I would suggest being there very early as Larry Manfredi advised in his
posting.
It was a nice bonus to find Gray Kingbirds carrying nesting material and to
find a Black-whiskered Vireo on Loquat St.

Nedra Sekera
Melbourne FL