In line with the phenominal run of Caribbean strays seen in the last few weeks. Whilst working in the Polo Club a private residential area in Boca Raton I heard the tell tale tsee of a Western Spindalis. I was eventually able to find a female plumaged bird which I studied for about 10 seconds. I am sure there are still many other undiscovered strays around S. Florida so I hope todays bird will help people stay vigilant.

Brian Hope
Delray Beach