On Saturday, I forgot to mention that we found a nice (what appeared to be) nesting colony of LEAST TERNS at the Springhill Sewage Plant.  The colony had around 30 individuals (I counted 28, but there are probably more) on the dry bed of the largest pond.  We also saw a few NORTHERN ROUGH-WINGED SWALLOWS.

Today, I added BROWN-HEADED NUTHATCH to my yard list here in Indianhead Acres.  I'm pretty sure I heard a flying squirrel whistling down the street from our house this evening.

The COMMON LOON was still present at Lake Ella today.

Have a great week,

Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL