Hi,

A colleague of mine at the Center of Methodology and Informatics at the
Faculty of Social Sciences (Uni of Ljubljana) has collected some social
network data by web questionare in the framework of larger project
'Research of internet in Slovenija'. I think she won't mind if you contact
her on [log in to unmask]

Best, Grega