Greetings.

Recently a person from down the street at Sandia National Labs asked me
some questions on social networks.  One that I didn't have a ready answer
for was about the existence of applications of fractal mathematics to
social network or organization problems (beyond descriptive use of vague
fractal metaphors).  I told him I would post this question to this list.

So if any list members have suggestions or would like to discuss this
area with him, please contact Jason Libersky at [log in to unmask]  I
don't know the specifics of his project, or about its ultimate goals, so
please direct such inquiries to him also.

Thanks.

John Roberts