At 02:28 PM 5/15/02 +0200, P.A.M.F.V. Cunha wrote:
>Hello.
>
>I have a communication network in paject, it is a directed, valued
>graph.
>
>I would like to draw a sociogram in pajek for this data, but I when I do
>it the software draws a single bidirectional arrow between the actors.
>Instead, what I would like to obtain is two separate directional arrows
>between each dyad.
>
>Is there any way to do this in Pajek?

   Yes you can do it exporting into EPS (Encapsulated Postscript).
   Draw your network in the Pajek's draw window. Then
       options/Mark vertices using/Labels
       options/lines/mark lines/with values
       export/options/....  your preferences
       export/eps
    and you will get for a network from
    http://www.soziologie.uni-freiburg.de/jenki/lectures/2001/snoopy/default.htm
    the picture like on the attached files. The PNG
    file contains a bitimage obtained from EPS.

    Vlado