FYI for those interested in marketing applications of SNs.  Contact [log in to unmask] if you have questions/comments.
Best,
Jim

Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:45:31 -0400
From: Dirk Commandeur <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: social network inquiry
To: Jim Moody <[log in to unmask]>

Our team has talked about the possibility of providing financial support for academic research that would benefit our enterprise.  As we discussed, we are exploring how marketers can create more efficient marketing programs by targeting specific individuals within a social network.  We are currently concentrating on teen marketing but have interests in other demographics as well.  If you hear of anyone doing research in this area who could use our help, please feel free to pass along my name and contact information.

 Thank-you again for the bibliography and your time.

Best regards,
Dirk

Dirk Commandeur
Business Intelligence, Tremor