I think this is an issue of general interest, so if anybody has good ideas, I would love to see them

Sam Friedman
National Development and Research Institutes
71 West 23d Street
New York, NY 10010
USA
1 212 845 4467
Fax 1 917 438 0894

>>> Michael J Mason <[log in to unmask]> 05/17/02 08:08AM >>>
Hello,
    I need to present a case study of ego-centric network that overlays
perceptions of risky & safe locations, that are overlaid on known
geographical variables of risk and protection.
    So, I am looking for help in presenting a multi-layered graphic with
network dta on top, perceptions next, and real environmental variables
under that. Can anyone suggest a way to display this?
    My thought is if I had a portable hologram this may work!

any ideas are appreciated,
thanks
Michael