Hello Group.

I am constructing syllabi for a graduate course (sequence of courses)  in quantitatve methods in Sociology.  I am interested in collecting any suggestions anyone from this list may have regarding what you think are the key methodological and substantive elements that any graduate level quantitative methods course (or sequence) should contain.  I am open to receiving either sample syllabi or any feedback in any form.

For those who are interested, I am more than willing to produce and share a summary of the various suggestions made by all who volunteer information.  Please let me know if you are interested and thank you for your help with this.

Best,

Michael

Michael Bourgeois

Department of Sociology