I would appreciate any information/citations that anyone could send me on
response rates for social network surveys. We are in the middle of
conducting a survey in 6 organizations, with normal follow ups (email,
etc.), and are getting very different response rates. There is a general
methodological literature on response rates, but I would like to know if
there is anything specific on social network surveys that would tell us if
we are doing well, poorly, average, etc. Thanks. I would be happy to repost
any citations. Bob Trotter

Robert T. Trotter, II
Department of Anthropology
Northern Arizona University